TJM CLSC LINEAR POLO - TAWNY SAND
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on orders over €60
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the Tommy Jeans CLSC Linear Polo in Sand, a perfect blend of style and sustainability. Crafted from 97% transitional cotton, this polo shirt is not only fashion-forward but also eco-conscious. The remaining 3% elastane ensures a comfortable fit that moves with you. Elevate your wardrobe with this classic yet modern piece that reflects both your fashion sense and commitment to the environment.