TJM REG LINEAR LOGO HOODIE EXT - NAVY
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on orders over €60
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the Tommy Jeans Reg Linear Logo Hoodie, a perfect blend of style and sustainability. This hoodie is crafted with 80% transitional cotton, making it environmentally conscious and in the process of transitioning to fully organic cotton. The remaining 20% is made of high-quality polyester (Pes), ensuring durability and comfort. With the iconic linear logo, this hoodie seamlessly combines fashion-forward design with a commitment to a greener future. Stay cozy, look cool, and make a positive impact on the planet with this eco-friendly wardrobe essential.