TJ REGULAR FLEECE HOODIE - NEWSPRINT
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on orders over €60
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the Tommy Jeans Regular Fleece Hoodie, a perfect blend of comfort and style. Crafted with care, this hoodie is made from 55% transitional cotton, ensuring a sustainable choice for eco-conscious individuals. The remaining 45% is a high-quality polyester blend, offering durability and easy care. Whether you're heading out for a casual day or staying cosy indoors, this hoodie provides a relaxed fit and a classic design that effortlessly complements your wardrobe. Embrace comfort with a conscious touch in the Tommy Jeans Regular Fleece Hoodie.